Saturday, July 12, 2008

Swap Partners Sent Out!

I know many of you couldn't stand to wait any longer, so I sent out all swap partner emails this morning. We ended up with 60 participants in the swap! Each Coven member was partnered with a member of the Pack, with the exception of two young ladies, both Coven members, who will be swapping with each other. We were also left with two people on the Coven waiting list, but neither one was willing to go into the Pack, so they'll have to catch us next time around, if we end up doing a New Moon swap.

So, please check your emails, and let me know if you did not receive your partner's questionnaire. Also, please make contact with your partner asap and let me know if there are any conflicts (allergies, animal issues, etc.).

Also, today I gave your team leaders their passwords for the Lingr chat rooms. Please feel free to schedule team meetings at your convenience. A couple of times during the swap, I'll schedule meetings for all of us to meet together. I'll make sure to pick a couple of different times in the hopes that everyone will be able to participate in at least one.

Have fun with this ladies! Make sure to check back here often, as we'll have lots of stuff to post during the swap!

3 comments:

Lavender Diggory said...

YEPPIE!! I went straight out and started shopping today!!

Unknown said...

lol silly girl. you are so darn cute!
hope you are getting to spend all that wonderful etsy money! ;)

Lavender Diggory said...

I went out and started looking for wolfy items!!

All money, and then some, has been reinvested in new supplies silly!! I bought a ton of new beads including glass apples that are on their way! Cannot wait to see them!